In an effort to ensure efficiency in police organizations, various methods are put in place that delineate specific policies, procedures, regulations, and practices that affect all personnel in the performance of their assigned duties.
- What information management principles, such as data storage and retrieval principles, do you feel are most important in a law enforcement environment? Explain.
- How would you effectively implement a data library for police officers that contained all necessary policies, procedures, and regulations? Explain in detail.
- Do you feel that this is practical? Why or why not?
- What other types of information management would you introduce in a law enforcement environment? Explain in detail.
- How would you ensure its acceptance and use by the law enforcement officers? Explain.