Women often present to the primary care setting with a variety of breast complaints. Many of these are benign conditions but can be concerning to the patient. Breast complaints are common across the lifespan, and it is imperative for the nurse practitioner to be comfortable in assessing, diagnosing, and treating breast complaints.
Discuss any encounters you have had with patients who have had breast concerns. Review the evidence-based guidelines for evaluating and treating breast conditions. How did you approach the assessment and the evaluation of breast complaints seen in the clinic setting?
- Identify common breast issues such as fibrocystic disease and abnormal masses.
- Recognize appropriate diagnostic testing and referrals needed based on the clinical presentation of common breast issues.
No errors with APA 6th edition format.
- Consistently uses Standard American English with no misspellings. Appropriate mechanics and formatting.
- 3 peer reviewed references
- The post is at least 200 words.This does not include repeating the DB question or the citations and reference.